Preparing our children and community for the technological world of today and tomorrow.
The Glendale - River Hills School District is committed to being a leader in technology through their integrated Information and Technology Literacy Standards. To fulfill this mission, staff and students will:
- Recognize that technology is constantly emerging
- Apply technology to relevant problem solving
- Use technology to further our life goals
- Parse information in a critical, ethical, and task appropriate ways
- Collaborate with Library Media Specialists to apply information seeking skills
- Make data driven decisions that enable the district to assess and evaluate the progress of our learning community.